My CVS trip went as my CVS trips always do. I always spend way too much time working out my deals, checking out everyone else's deals on Money Saving Mom and then head to the store. As usual, deals such as the new $3/$15 deal show up online while I am shopping in the store. Oh well. I did pretty well today, spent a little more than I thought I would but that's ok!
1st Transaction:
(2) Bags M&M's $1.77 each
(2) Boxes Band Aides $1.99 each
(1) thing of bubble yum bubble gum on clearance 50 cents
(1) CVS cotton swabs
(1) Pack of CVS brand smarties candies to help while I did my other transactions
(2) Back Pack wipes $1.59 each
Total Price: $15.38
Coupons Used:
(2) 75 cents off M&M's
(1) Free Back Pack wipes. I realized that the coupon expired yesterday before I handed it to the woman checking me out and put it back in my purse. She was a shift manager and insisted that I give it to her anyway. So, I did.
(1) $2.50/$10 CVS brand purchase
ECB's used: $8.00
Total out of pocket: $1.92
ECB's earned: $3.98 for band aides
$2.00 for cotton swabs
2nd Transaction
(2) Duracell Batteries $2.99 each
(3) Charmin Ultra $4.99 each
(4) Nuby Sippy Cups 37 cents each on clearance
Total: $22.43
Coupons Used:
(2) $1 off Charmin coupons from a friend
(1) 25 cents off Charmin
(1) 75 cents off Duracell
ECB's used: $12.98 (all I had)
Total OOP: $6.92
ECB's Earned: $10.00
Third Transaction
(2) Pampers Baby Dry $7.99 each
(2) Pampers Wipes $2.99 each
Total: $21.96
Coupons:
(2) $2 off Pampers Diapers
ECB's Used: $10.00 (again, all I had)
Total OOP: $8.56
ECB's Earned $5
Daily Shopping Totals:
Shelf Price: $81.90
Total Sale Price: $59.77
Total OOP: $17.40
A savings of $64.50




.jpg)






5 comments:
Good job! I need to do that diaper deal this week. :)
That's significant! Good for you.
Thanks for the tips! You really stretched the dollar!
i think you did a great job, yes it's work, but it shows up so well in the budget.
Wow~ I am impressed. We don't have CVS here..which, at the moment is striking me as a tragedy of epic proportions (what is an ECB? don't laugh!)
Good for you!
Thank you so much for you well wishes for Coop...he is a ton better!! Does your daughter really get this fever every 7-8 weeks? For the past 4 years? That's like fever times 24??? You are amazing! This past week scared me to death. I'm happy to know your is as 'harmless' as ours turned out to be! I appreciate the love!
Post a Comment