Huggies is changing the name of their diapers from Gentle Care and Natural Fit to Little Snugglers and Little Movers. At my local Kroger store, there was a boxed clipped onto the shelf next to the diapers holding little flyers to take.
On the back of the flyer, it says "Click in for BIG SAVINGS" and sure enough, if you go to www.huggiesenjoytheriderewards.com and register, you will be given a $2 off your next purchase of the newly named diapers. You must enter the following code to access the coupon once you have registered:
TKHNF-RLPLS-TRPGB
I picked up another flyer today to make sure that the code was the same on all of them. Also, my Kroger already has the newly named diapers on the shelf so I was able to get a pack for a great deal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.jpg)






2 comments:
Well, I guess the massive diaper clearance that I saw last week makes sense now -- they were making room for the new stuff!
Too bad I don't have a little one in diapers cause I could've cleaned up!
Huggies has lowered the number of diapers per package. The size 5 Natural Fit contained 26 diapers, the new Little Movers size 5 only contains 23 diapers.
Post a Comment