Sunday, July 26, 2009

Kraft/Nabisco savings booklet plus $20 rebate!

At my local Kroger store, in the back next to the yogurt is a Kraft display that has been there all summer. This has been a location of several peelie/pads of coupons. Today I snagged an awesome one. It is a booklet to save up to $55 off Nabisco and Planter products throughout the upcoming school year. Plus, as an added bonus, there is a $20 rebate offered!

If your local store does not have them, don't worry, you can get one online here.
Here's the deal...inside the booklet there are coupons for:

(10) $1/2 boxes of Nabisco Cookies or Crackers
(2)$1/1 Nabisco Multi-pack, any
$1/2 Planters Trail Mix Products
$1/1 Planters NUT-rition product
$1/2 Planters Peanut products, any

But here is the real kicker!

There is a rebate form inside to receive $20 back! The requirements:
Purchase any 10 participating Nabisco Cookies and crackers
AND
Any 5 Kraft beverage products (capri-sun and Kool-Aid Jammers)
AND
5 Easy Mac Single Cups

The receipts (yes, you can have multiple receipts) must be dated 07/01/09 through 06/30/10 and must be postmarked by 07/15/10. So you have an entire year to snag this awesome deal!

So, to get this great rebate, all you have to do is wait for the the items to come on sale, purchase them, put the receipts in an envelope and then once you have purchased enough, send off for your $20!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I hope my Kroger has these booklets tomorrow when I go! I'm gonna be on the lookout for them.

Plus, an entire YEAR to buy all those products? Awesome. I buy a lot of Capri Sun (the 100% juice ones) when Seth's in school, so it could all work out nicely.

Thanks for the heads-up!

a