Thursday, October 8, 2009

Butterfly Garden Habitat *HOT* price

Have you ever wondered how a butterfly comes out of the chrysalis? Well, here is your chance! Today at Woot.com they have the

Insect Lore Butterfly Garden Live Butterfly Habitat for $4.99 +$5 shipping















This would make a great deal for Christmas presents-especially since you can purchase three of them and still only pay $5 shipping! From what I understand, you purchase the netting home and then send a card (included) off in the spring to get the chrysalis'.

3 comments:

Mom24 said...

Thank you! I love these. I ordered one for us, one for my grandson and one for my daughter's class.

Kim said...

With our aunts you had to buy them. There was a ticket on the inside that you filled out and sent in with $3. Just thought I would let you know.

Kim said...

OOPS! that was ants not aunts lol

a