
This is the Hot Wheels Super Jump and it looks awesome. But is it durable? Can a four year old use it?

And this is the Fisher Price Smart Fit. See? It plugs into the TV and the game is contained in the mat. It looks awesome but I just am not sure.
I would appreciate any opinion that can be shared! Thanks!




.jpg)






3 comments:
I haven't used the Hot Wheels that you posted specifically, but I can tell you I have had several of them like it before. My son lost interest quickly because they were a pain to set up and the cars never quite stayed on the track. He just wanted cars to play with in one of those garage things with the elevator and jumps.
These types of tracks mean you have to stay on the track in the way it wants you to be. No 4 y/o boy is going to actually follow the directions and stay on the little track. I'd suggest one of those garage type of things with multiple moving activities.
We didn't have that exact track, but we had a similar one and my 4yO lost interest.
Babycheapskate.com has some really good buying guides - specifically, a Toys That Get Played With list of toys that endure - for different age groups. Was very helpful to me.
Here is the direct link to the toy article for 2.5-4 YOs.
http://babycheapskate.blogspot.com/2009/11/toys-that-get-played-with-25-years-to-4.html
Post a Comment