Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Kmart Super Coupon Doubles - Take Two








A second request was sent today to Kmart to double check on the promotion and whether or not my local Kmart is participating.  This is what I received back...

Thank you for contacting Kmart regarding the Kmart Double Coupon Event.
We appreciate your interest in this promotion.


All Kmart locations in Virginia are participating, OTHER than the ones
listed below:
4300 PORTSMOUTH BLVD    CHESAPEAKE    VA
2001 SOUTH MILITARY HWY    CHESAPEAKE    VA
210 W MERCURY BLVD    HAMPTON    VA
401 ORIANA ROAD    NEWPORT NEWS    VA
741 LITTLE CREEK RD EAST    NORFOLK    VA
6101 N MILITARY    NORFOLK    VA
5007 VICTORY BLVD    TABB    VA
1650 GENERAL BLVD    VIRGINIA BEACH    VA
312 CONSTITUTION DRIVE    VIRGINIA BEACH    VA
1205 FORDHAM DR    VIRGINIA BEACH    VA
550 FIRST COLONIAL RD    VIRGINIA BEACH    VA
118 WALLER MILL ROAD    WILLIAMSBURG    VA

Starting April 4th, Kmart will be holding it's Super Double Coupon Event.  There are alot of rules regarding this event and are listed as follows.  This is directly from corporate:

Thank you for contacting Kmart regarding the Kmart Double Coupon Event.
We appreciate your interest in this promotion. This event is for select
participating Kmart locations from 4/4-4/10. Our Salem, VA store is
participating in the current event.

Below are the details of the promotion:

-Manufacturer Coupons up to and including $2 Value ? Doubled up to $2 no
matter what the retail price of a single item is.
-Does not include Kmart Store Coupons
-Does not include Kmart Pharmacy Store Coupons
-Limit 5 total coupons per customer per day.
-First 5 coupons provided by customer will be doubled.

Thank you for contacting us and have a nice day.


So...save all of your $2 coupons and plan on making alot of trips!

1 comment:

Donna Smith said...

Hello neighbor. I work in Salem and I just found your blog and I am loving it. I have a question for you. On the Kmart Double coupons do I need to have some kind of "store card". I have been reading about the double coupons from Kmart and some have said that you have to have a card because that is how they are going to track you doing only 5 coupons per day. Is that true? Because if it is I need to get one.

a