Tonight I ran into Walmart armed with two of my new $3/1 Huggies diapers coupons. We were further than out of diapers and although Target had a nice deal going on, I decided not to drive across town.
As I stood in the back of the store trying to do funky math in my head to get the best deal on diapers, a fellow shopper came up to me and told me about the deal at Target and that there was an ad up front at the customer service desk. I was so excited, I handed her one of my coupons just for the tip!
Now, I have NEVER heard of Walmart supplying the ads to their customers. Have you? Well, I walked up front to the counter right in front of the cash registers, you know, where the managers stand-and sheepishly asked if there was a Target ad I could borrow.
Guess what? The manager happily pulled out a little black binder full of ALL of the competitor ads from the week. She gladly handed over the ad to me to check the price.
Wow! Who knew that Walmart could be so helpful?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.jpg)






2 comments:
That's awesome. I have never price matched there but it sounds like it's easier than I thought!
Walmart will price match but they don't always make it easy. Mine goes strictly by the competitors ad...if it says 2/$5 for example, you have to purchase two.
If you have a favorite cashier...it makes it easier!
Post a Comment