As the summer approaches, many of us will be traveling on vacation. We might even go through each others home towns and not even know it! You know what I love about knowing someone in a town that I am traveling through? They know where to eat! I love the Mom and Pop places that are not owed by a chain but are places too good to pass up!
So, each week I will start posting places that I have traveled to and the places that I have found to eat. I will try to give you a price range, kiddo prices too, and the address. I am trying to get a linky up but in the mean time, if you have a great place to eat, write about and then send me you link. I will "guest post" you!
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.jpg)






1 comment:
Try the Pine Tavern in Floyd. It's right outside the Town of Floyd on Rt. 221 (about 45 min from Salem). From what I understand, it's much like The Homeplace, but yummier.
Their menu and prices are listed here: http://www.thepinetavern.com/
We love to get the family style meal that is all you can eat and includes drinks and a dessert. The atmosphere is so nice....come as you are, laid-back, country place (go in the spring-fall if you don't like a real fireplace running in the dining room).
Post a Comment