Friday, August 6, 2010

Kroger Deals Starting 08/08

I am going to list some of the upcoming deals, not a full list.  Some of the best deals will be wrapped into a promotion called "Add Up The Savings".  Purchase any 8 participating products and get $4 off your total transaction-50 cents per item.

Some of the items include:

Progresso Soup, select varieties
Sale Price:  $1.69
Promotional Savings:  50 cents
Coupon Available:  50 cents/2
Final Price:  69 cents each when you purchase 2

Smart Balance Butter/Sour Cream
Sale Price:  $1.99
Promotional Savings:  50 cents
Coupon Available: 50 cents/1 (rp 7/11)
Final Price:  49 cents each

General Mills Cereal, select varieties
Sale Price:  $1.99
Promotional Savings:  50 cents
Coupon Available:  There are ALOT!
Final Price:  Depends on coupon.

Powerade 32 oz
Sale Price:  89 cents
Promotional Savings:  50 cents
Final Price:  39 cents

1 comment:

. said...

I just found your blog & I am now following you! Im also a Virginia blogger, feel free to follow me back or check out my blog!
http://thethriftymilitarywife.blogspot.com

a