I went to the store this week armed with $70.00, my checkbook just in case, my list, and my coupons (thanks to the Grocery Game).
At the cash register, I tried to keep my little ones quiet while watching the amount due keep rising. I searched for my cash and then, when needed, started digging for my checkbook. I became nervous for some reason.
The total was $72.00 (which included savings already given for using my kroger card). Ok, my checkbook was needed. Then I remembered my coupons. I held my breath anxiously. Suddenly, I could put away the $20 bill. Then, the $50 was more than enough and I was getting over three dollars in change back!
I spent $46.81 and saved $72.42!
I got:
4 boxes of pizza rolls
1 bag of frozen bisquits
3 (6 packs) of yoplait yogurt
8 packs of chicken
20 cans of soup
2 jars of picante sauce
grapes
sugar!
I was giddy at the register but the cashier and lady behind me didn't share my joy.




.jpg)






1 comment:
That's awesome! I share your joY!
Post a Comment