Friday, February 29, 2008

Kroger Trip


So today I headed out to Kroger with coupons in hand. I also had a stack of coupons that were due to expire today or tomorrow so I took those with me just in case there were some unadvertised close-outs, which there were!

My total before the card and coupons was $46.53 and this is what I purchased:

2 boxes granola bars
1 BC pouch potatoes
1 children's toothpaste
1 children's toothbrush
2 Peter Pan Peanut butter
2 Soft soaps
3 bags of cat food
2 Hillshire farm lunchmeats
2 Kraft shredded cheese
1 bag of onion
1 laundry detergent
1 6 pack Dr Pepper (on sale for $1.88!)

The Colgate toothbrush and toothpaste were both on close-out's for $1.49 and I had 50 cent (doubled to $1) for each so I paid $1 for both.

After coupons and the card, my total was $17.04 with a savings of $29.49 or 64%

No comments:

a