***I ran into my dear friend Sherri during my trip at Kroger. We were one aisle apart when I heard her excitement over the soap that was on clearance and we hung out together for the rest of our trip. We probably spent an extra hour just looking for deals and chit-chatting but it was a ton of fun!
This was a great stock-up and save week for me! This was a WOO-HOO week! I actually made two trips so this is them both combined. The totals shown include card/coupons/discontinued discounts.
12 boxes of cereal (8.40 total for all boxes)
*Total normal price $31.90. I paid an average of 70 cents per box- savings $23.50
Dawn foaming pump & refill (3.88 total for both)
*Total normal price $9.78-savings $5.90
15 Colgate toothpastes (2.00 for all boxes)
*Total normal price $28.35-savings $26.35
2 Colgate toothbrushes (50 cents for both)
*Total normal price $3.66-savings $3.16
8 2packs of soap (5.64 for all/70 cents per box average)
*Total normal price $20.32-savings $14.68
9 packs of chicken breasts (25.83 for all packs/$2.87 package average)
*Total normal price $71.27-saving $45.44
I purchased some other things too, some on special and some not. I had some really great coupons, including some given to me by a stranger. I also found some wonderful closeouts!
Total before Kroger card and coupons: $203.87
Total card discounts: $90.76
Total coupons: $45.39
Total paid for 62 items: $67.72
Total savings: $136.15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.jpg)






8 comments:
Awesome savings!
What a great deal! Your getting good at this. Next week we should plan our trips together. :-D
Wow! That's awesome! I think there is something about the name Lori and bargain shopping (that's my name too!).
~The Bargain Shopper Lady
Oh Lori! Your too funny. It was a blast. Isn't it funny the older we get the crazy things we get so excited about!
i am in awe. i need to start doing this!
Great job.Keep up the good work.
hehe,
I love to go and run in to someone frugal shopping! Now my sisnlaw and I go in together to shop and its a blast!
Nichole
http://blog.handmadebycole.com/
I want to come shop with you!this is super!!! I hope to get this good!
Post a Comment