Thanks to everyone that entered! The winner will be announced tomorrow morning!OK! I lied! I ca
n't stand the wait!The winner is...

Thanks again for all who entered, I hope that you had fun! I have contacted the winner and hope to hear back from them soon. However, if I have not been contacted by Monday morning 9:00 a.m. est, I will choose a different winner.
Oh I have waited, waited, waited to have the Bloggy giveaways carnival come back around. And this time I wanted to give away something instead of just hoping to win!
So, because I am longing for cooler weather and when I think of cooler weather I get excited about Christmas, I thought I would give away the smells of Christmas.
So I am giving away 5 Yankee Candle Christmas Votives to one lucky winner!
To have a chance to win, please leave a comment telling what you love about Christmas. I will close the giveaway on Friday evening and announce a winner on Saturday morning. You do not need to have a blog to enter, just leave an email address where I can reach you if you are the winner. This is only open to those in the continental United States.
Thanks for playing and be sure to go to the official Bloggy Giveaways Carnival site for a complete listing of all giveaways! Good Luck!




.jpg)






106 comments:
i love seeing my daughters face on sunday morning.
mckenziesmother@hotmail.com
I love being around family and watching the Christams magic come alive in my boys eyes!
I love Christmas music. I listen to it nearly year round.
Baking, baking, and eating the goods!!!
Oh My Goodness!! What DON'T I love about Christmas. I have posted many times on my blog about Christmas.
I love the smells, the music, the celebration of the birth of our saviour, the excitement of the kids decorating the tree.... I just love it!! :-)
The best thing about Christams to me is the entire family getting together for a nice dinner, games, giving the kids presents.
Just about all of it - the baking, the making presents and cards, the music, the smells, and the whole reason behind it, of course!
sdyjak(at)gmail.com
I love the way my kids face's look when all the lights are of in the house except the christmas tree lights! Something magical about a child so anxious and on there "best" behavior around Christmas time:)
I love being surrounded by my family and all the yummy food of course!
I just love being with all the people that I don't get to see all the time. I love the magical feel of Christmas!
I love spending time with family.
i love having all the family around and in good spirits :)
Great giveaway! I hope i'm the lucky winner :)
I love making presents for people. I get so excited to give my gifts. I also love sitting and looking at the Christmas tree lights and eating cinnamon rolls...mmm.
I love spending time with my extended family.
Cheril
My e-mail is:
cherilvernon@yahoo.com
christmas is the time where me and mom spent time preparing the meal for the family which since i love cooking it always fun for me
carbajam(at)gmail(dot)com
Spending time with family :)
I love the family traditions...the closeness...celebrating Jesus' birth!
dbstout{at]juno{dot}com
I love the baking. Our family has such a good time baking up treats.
I love the meaning of CHristmas, and I love the family get togethers and traditions and closeness of the season! :)
Seriously, I love ever single bit of it. I love the prep work... I know it counds crazy.. planning out what the kids are going to do and snack on in the car on the way to family's house, wrapping gifts and thinking of my kids face, baking, I love it all! I's only July and I am already posting it on my blog! lol
my favorite thing about christmas is baking cookies with all my children!
my neighbors even enjoy it...they love the cookie packages the kids take to them too!
jamiC61(at)aol(dot)com
On Christmas morning my whole family....I mean everyone...gets together at my parents for a big brunch. The house smells lovely and we always have a great time. Even my inlaws join in! I also like our church's Christmas Eve Service. And.....I love when my house smells good from Yankee Candles!
I love watching my kids. Christmas is so magical through a child's eyes!
I love participating in Secret Santas - so much fun to buy for someone on the sly.
Thanks for the giveaway!
My favorite thing about Christmas is when it snows on Christmas Eve. I love sitting in the living room with all the lights off (except the Christmas tree, of course) and watching the snow fall.
Our first baby is due in November, so this will be our first Christmas with him. I am SO excited!
saharagreen at gmail dot com
I love being with my family for Christmas.
Thanks!
emmarleed[at]hotmail[dot]com
I love my parents' house at Christmas. Mom bakes and decorates, my sisters and I have a late night wrapping party on Christmas Eve, and even though they have less snow there than we do up here, it just feels more like Christmas.
Knowing Jesus was born that day, it is such a special, important holiday for us all!
moores1456(at)yahoo(dot)com
i love singing christmas carols with the family!
The best part about Christmas for me is in the preparation. I love to shop (practically all year round) for the perfect "Santa" gifts and get great joy out of anticipating the kids' reactions when opening them.
Thanks for a great giveaway! :)
I love putting up Christmas decorations and making the house look so cheerful and warm. Thanks for the contest!
i love the smell of winter, the cool crisp air.... and the smell of christmas dinner.
thanks for the great giveaway!
trepilynnell(at)juno.com
I love seeing how exciting my boys are on Christmas morning! I also enjoy all the holiday goodies. ;) My mom in law always sends us a box full of goodies she makes....breads, cookies, fudge, Buckeye Balls, etc. So yummy!
mommyof3inva(at)yahoo(dot)com
My family is grown and out of the house. I love it when they all come home and there is noise and activity and love all around.
Thank you for this giveaway.
I love the beautiful bright decorations! I love getting together with all the family members. Thanks for the great giveaway.
samsakara@twcny.rr.com
I love the decorating and the excitement that comes around that time of year!
Love celebrating the birth of Christ at Christmas time! :) purposedrivenlife4you(at)gmail(dot)com
I love so much about it . . . the decorations, the lights, the music . . . but mostly enjoying it with my family.
I love the decorations, the music and the Christmas cheer.
I love lying on the floor by the tree when all the lights are out, except for the Christmas lights. This is my son's first Christmas, so I am really looking forward to it this year. Thank you!
I love it when the radio stations start playing Christmas music - even if it is in November!
sagirl2(at)gmail(dot)com
I love the fact that everyone treats each other nicer during the Christmas season. Just for a spell the Peace on Earth, Goodwill Toward Man is real.
Thanks for having the giveaway!
Of course I just love watching the expression on my boys faces when they see all the presents under the tree.
I love the baking!! And going to see the National Gingerbread House Competition!
I love the smell in the air, and how nice people tend to be around that time. Thanks for the giveaway! trishblack(at)juno(dot)com
I love Christmas music and how excited all the kids are.
Thank you.
actsm@hotmail.com
I love the smell of the Christmas tree, I love the carols, I love the smells of baking coming from the kitchen, and most of all I love to watch my granddaughter enjoying it all! Thanks for the chance to win your great giveaway!
proudyaya04 "at" yahoo "dot" com
The best thing I love about christmas is watching my boys! The magic and sparkle in thier eyes is priceless!
Thanks for the chance to win!
cadewill14[at]yahoo[dot]com
I love the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas, especially if I have gotten all my stuff done. I love baking cookies, playing games, sitting by the tree. You make me wish it were here.
I love how happy everybody is! Just the feeling in the atmosphere is great!
I love the christmas spirit! And I love christmas music!
yankee candles are the best. I love our traditions. Thanks for the chance to win. Visit mine at www.mypreppypurse.blogspot.com
love the looks on my kids& hubby's face when they open up all their cool gifts!
ahdrad2932(at)msn(dot)com
my kids' faces on xmas morning!
I love that this is the time of the year when the whole family gets together! Thank you for the giveaway!
I love the excitement in the air and the anticipation of the big day. I love to decorate and drive around at night with my family and look at all the decorations and award people (to ourselves anyway) awards like "Most Tackiest", "Most Beautiful", "Most Entertaining" and so forth.
We love to watch 24 hours of "A Christmas Story". We LOVE watching holiday movies. It's not Christmas without "Miracle on 34th Street", "It's a Wonderful Life" and all the Rankin-Bass shows.
I love all the fresh baked goodies and being with family and friends too!
eating, eating, and eating!
I love seeing the excitement in my kids faces!
Food, family gatherings and decorating my house! Thanks for the giveaway!
I love coming up with creative ways to include our nonChristian friends in Christmas traditions with our family to point them to the true meaning of Christmas.
onlycancan at hotmail dot com
Baking - and watching my kids open presents.
I love being with our families. The food is also great. Thanks for the chance!
hottmomma_03@yahoo.com
My favorite thing about the Christmas is the time spent with family. The food is great, but I just love the whole atmosphere of being with family on the holidays.
I like being with my family around Christmas!
ticole96(at)msn(dot)com
I love when it snows on Christmas Eve (just light snow, not a blizzard!), and driving around to see all the pretty lights.
charlotte(dot)evard(at)comcast(dot)net
Eggnog!
Christmas is the only time of the year when I get to see my entire family. We get together every single Christmas Eve and just have a family gathering. It's great.
Christmas for me is a time to relax. Vacations from school (we're all teachers in my family) mean an extended period of just hanging out!
teacherkrista at gmail dot com
I love the time I get to spend with my family and friends throughout the holidays!
My family and I bake homemade dog bones every year for our local animal shelter's Christmas bazaar. Its so much fun, its not really like work. Then we volunteer on that Sunday at the bazaar. Its a great way to kick off the holidays since the bazaar is held the 2nd Sunday in November.
I love the magic of christmas! The look on my sons face. Spending Christmas Eve (most all of it) at my church. And of course being with all of my family and friends. It's my favorite time of year.
I've subscribed to your feed so that I can keep up with your blog.
Thank you for this wonderful giveaway that you are participating in!
i heart doing the 12 days of christmas for another family! we pick a different family each year! thanks for a fun giveaway!
kristen
ryankristenwilson(at)msn(dot)com
I love Christmas music-it just puts me in a holiday mood and makes me happy. Also helps me focus on the true meaning of Christmas. Thanks for the giveaway.
What is there not to love about Christmas? The music, lights, decorations, food, family traditions. It's all great!
I love pulling out all the nativity sets (yes, we collect them so we have lots) and decorating with my kids while reliving the real meaning of the season over and over with them. :)
Come check out my give-aways at http://www.InnerBeautyGirlz.com
Right this minute, the thing I like most about Christmas is that my 6 year old still believes in Santa. I mean, the peace love family harmony blah blah FOOD is all great too, but having big daddy Santa on our side when her behavior needs 'redirecting?' Oh yeah. That rules.
Thank you for the wonderful giveaway!
I love everything about Christmas! I am ready to put my tree up now even though school hasn't even started yet and I do have my WoW Christmas CD in the car player already, LOL;)
kpuleski at gmail dot com
What do I love about Christmas? EVERYTHING! Especially the fact that it's when we celebrate our Saviour's birth.
-Meghan
nutmeg16@sbcglobal.net
well i love Christmas in general, but this year will be extra special b/c i'm pregnant and due 12/23 - what a great present!
I love the giving of christmas
I love Christmas music and decorating with my son! We start in OCtober!
I love all the beautiful lights. We love to get the family in the car and just drive around looking at all the beautiful Christmas lights. Thanks for having this giveaway!
lisalmg (at) ktis (dot) net
I love santa and the giving spirit.
I love Christmas. I love having the time to spend more time with family. I love watching everyone become a little nicer and a little friendlier. I love the baking and seeing the smiles on my kids face. I could go on and on! Thanks
I love so many things about Christmas - decorating, baking, planning gifts for my family, reading stories to my children, singing carols, watching Christmas movies, meditating on God's love and provision for us, and yes - candles burning and filling my home with a lovely aroma!
Thanks for this wonderful giveaway! Yankee candles are my favorite!
Nancy @ Homemade Blessings
http://homemadeblessings.wordpress.com/
I love all the lights, decorations, shows, and music, and the family togetherness. Thanks so much for the opportunity.
planetmisty at gmail dot com
I love setting up the Christmas tree and seeing everyone so excited.
i like setting up the tree the best, but since my son will be 1 year old this christmas i am hoping to like watching his face better. ;)
alexandra dot hancock at gmail dot com
So much to love about Christmas! The light displays,the decorations, baking Christmas cookies, etc. Thanks for the contest!
cherierj(at)yahoo(dot)com
I love the family get-togethers and seeing folks you don't see often.
Thank you for hosting this giveaway.
tiffanyannrosson at yahoo dot com
All the yummy foods- My very favorit is peanut butter fudge which my mother in law makes every year. Thanks so much for the great giveaway!
audrajjensen(at)msn(dot)com
i love being able to give the people i love thing they want
I love the big family get togethers and watching the kids open presents, and of course the GOOD FOOD.
palmersf(at)bellsouth(dot)net
The music!
I like several things about Christmas!!!! =)
Last year was my first ***WHITE*** Christmas!!! We were in Ohio! It was the first time I had ever seen REAL snow! It was GREAT! We are going back this year!
I love allllllllllllllllll my snowman decorations! I love alllllllllllll the Christmas lights on everyone's houses! I love surprises! I love giving gifts!!! I love getting Christmas cards!
There is so much to love!!!!!
Thanks for a FUN giveaway!!!
Jeannie
musingsfromleftfield@yahoo.com
http://musingsfromleftfield.blogspot.com/
I love celebrating and remembering Jesus' birth, being with family, snow, and all the decorations/lights.
Thanks for hosting a giveaway and offering a chance to win! What a generous giveaway!
sharvey(AT)connections-etc(DOT)net
I love my son's excitement!
I love Christmas because I get to see my family. Everyone has moved out of state, and I only get to see them on holidays.
rlgrady [at] yahoo dot com
I love me some homemade Christmas candy! Yummers!
My favorite thing about Christmas is seeing family! Thanks for the giveaway!
The true meaning of Christmas is about the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Thank you for the chance to win.
mcginnis135 AT bellsouth DOT net
I love spending time with family!
shoreview3(at)hotmail(dot)com
I can almost hear the carolers! Great giveaway!
i love cinnamon rolls on christmas morning
we make Jesus a birthday cake and have it for BREAKFAST christmas morning! oooooooh! skyhan@verizon.net
This is AMAZING! YOU'RE amazing!
My favorite thing is to watch everyone's faces during christmas mass!
irrelevantheart (at) gmail (dot) com !! Thank you!
Post a Comment