***This is from last week...a little late posting but worth sharing!
First Kroger-
I got some awesome coupons from Kroger this week and used them to their fullest potential. I also used a Target Pharmacy coupon at Kroger (Kroger matches any competitors coupons) and received a $10 gift card to Kroger for a new RX that I had filled.
Also at Kroger, I received two free pork loins due to pricing errors. It is always worth checking your receipt-even pennies off count!
As for CVS....
I started out with $0 ECB's
1st Transaction:
2 Children's Advil $5.99 each
-$1 Advil coupon
-$2/$10 CVS coupon
Total: $8.98
Earned $11.98 ECB's
2nd Transaction
I got two packs of Huggies diapers for $2.19
How...
Huggies $8.99 x2
- $2/$10 cvs coupon
- $1 off Huggies coupons x2
- $11.98 ECB's
Total OOP: $2.19!
Then at another CVS...
I walked in and there was clearance basket with items marked 75% off. Inside there were 3 Tide with Bounty marked $1.99! I grabbed them as fast as I could. I was so excited I didn't even think about trying to work them into a deal but $1.99 for tide is huge!
Then to Kmart for free pens...
I bought 16 packs of bic pens for 40 cents!
I had 8 coupons for $1/off two and the pens were 50 cents a pack
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.jpg)






1 comment:
I just have to tell you....I am so jealous that you have a CVS nearby. The closest one to me is in another STATE! Tragic!
Danielle
ExtraordinaryMommy.com
Post a Comment