Saturday, August 23, 2008

Now that's a ball of fun - or is it yarn?

I just posted about having all of these newspapers left over each week and wondering what to do with them. I would like to give a huge shout out to my cyber-friend (is there a better etiquette word?) Richelle for giving me this awesome suggestion...

Turn the newspaper into yarn! Yep-you read it right, yarn.



Now, I don't think that I will get the chance to do this until my baby Kate is much older but it would be a neat trick to try. You will have to let me know if you try it! You can go here to see how it is done!

Thanks again Richelle and congrats on your 100th post!

2 comments:

Kim said...

UMMM Yeah, Good luck with that. Maybe we could sell our papers to someone and let them make the yarn.

Richelle said...

Thanks for the acknowledgment. It does look kind of cool. :)

a