
Ok, so my poor baby Kate has a very serious case of eczema. Serious in that it is covering most of her little legs and arms. Serious because it has begun to ooze and she is now on antibiotics to clear up an infection/keep her from getting an infection in the open sores. My poor baby Kate!
Eczema runs in our family, both my hubby and I have very small patches of it. My oldest had it, my son had it 10 times worse than my oldest and now...poor baby Kate! We tested my son for food allergies and he was allergic to wheat, eggs, peas, dogs, and cats. So, it is a safe assumption that Kate is also allergic to wheat and eggs. Since the only way that she would be getting these two items is through nursing, I must give up wheat and eggs!
Oh I love having two eggwhites in the morning for breakfast. I love eating breads/pastas/pretzels/any thing made from dough...so-goodbye my favorites...goodbye
Does anyone have any suggestion for healthy foods that don't contain any of the above mentioned foods?




.jpg)






1 comment:
Sorry, I don't have any suggestions. I also love bread/pasta dough food group. Good luck! I hope you can clear it up for her.
Post a Comment