Today I was late getting home. I needed to put the kids down for quiet time when I got home so I decided to duck into the Micky D's on the way home. There was only one car waiting in front of me so I was excited. In and out.
I had already rolled down my window to place my order so I could hear what the guy in front of me was ordering. But he wasn't ordering, he was complaining. Then I hear him ask this question:
"But what does Burger King have?"
Now I am really listening. I am in a drive through at Micky D's trying to get home to preserve nap time and this guy is asking about the Burger King menu. I laugh out loud and then physically lean out the window, to hear the rest of the conversation.
Micky D person: "I'm sorry sir, I don't know." I hear her say.
Pesky Car Driver: "But what do they sell on their dollar menu?"
Micky D person: "I don't eat there sir," (Clever I thought...way to keep your job because there is probably a boss around somewhere.) "you can go there if you like."
Pesky Car Driver: "Ok, fine..." and then goes on to order.
When he is at the pick up window, he is still fussing about the difference between the two places of business.
Really?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.jpg)






2 comments:
Some people are never happy. :-D
Yum McDonalds does sound good.
Hope you had a Merry Christmas! ♥ Hugs :) Shauna
Post a Comment