Friday, December 12, 2008

Sewing Envy.

I have a friend that makes, oh my, the most absolutely adorable shoes that I have ever seen! I have a sewing machine but the things scares me to death. I have had several "lessons" from well meaning relatives and even some very dear friends (thanks Sherri M.) but have yet to finish a project. Oh, this is going to be my New Year resolution. To be able to take the monster, I mean machine out of the floor and enjoy it! It was an awesome birthday gift from my in-laws a couple years ago.

Here is a preview of the shoes...my heart just melts....click on the picture to go to Richelle's site to check out all of the cute stuff!

1 comment:

Richelle said...

Thanks for the link!

Find a simple project to do so you feel like you can accomplish something. The first real sewing I did, my friend helped me with a quilt. The top was just straight squares, so it wasn't too hard.

a