1. This blog, which I love to share deals, ideas, randomly passing thoughts, etc.
2. I have a family blog that is only for my relatives that live away from us. It is so wonderful that they can look at pictures of our children and giggle with us in the everyday ins and outs of our lives. This one is private to try to protect my family.
3. I have a homeschool blog that I share tips and ideas about homeschooling.
But how safe is safe? How safe is the data that I sit here and type in and the pictures that I post? I have this sense of "ok" simply because I never have any problems. But, my friend, Danielle, at Extraordinary Mommy through strange randomness, had a picture stolen that is now being used in an add in the Chech Republic...to read more about the article Danielle posted, go here. And please, whatever you do, think about what you post and how before you do. You never know where it might show up!




.jpg)






3 comments:
that's creepy! I always kinda wonder too. What if some freak finds my blog and sees pics of my kids/family and decides to find us or something?! Just makes you think!
That is crazy! That is why I usually only put pictures of my kids on our private family blog.
That's creepy and scary. Yikes! Really makes you think...
Post a Comment