A couple weeks ago, I purchased a "Valu" brand syrup at Kroger. I am usually a name brand buyer but have found several things that I will buy the Kroger Brand for. The Valu brand is just another (cheaper) Kroger brand.
I got the syrup home and did not like it. On the Kroger brand items, there is a 100% guarantee printed on it however there was not one on the Valu brand. So, I called the 800 number listed instead to see if I could return the syrup.
The customer service representative was very pleasant and helpful. I had to give her the usual information; barcode, stamped numbers and letters, expiration date, why I didn't like it...
Then she asked me how much I paid for it. Well, I couldn't remember. So I told her a dollar or so. She apologized for the problem with the product and loaded a $3 credit toward my next shopping trip to my Kroger card.
Now that is good customer service!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.jpg)






1 comment:
Yeah that is definitely creepy. I am more skeptical about pictures I post on the internet than my friends. They always think I am crazy when I tell them not to post pics or give out to many specifics about their family. I am glad to see that my craziness is truly a real fear.
Post a Comment