Our local Ukrops (in VA) is currently tripling coupons up to and including $1 on Saturdays. There are restrictions, you can read about them here.
I went today ready to search out bargains and with a goal of only spending $10.
Here is the rundown and the coupons used:
Chinet Comfort Cup $2.99 x 4 = $11.96
Coupon Used: (4) $1 off any Chinet product (05/03 SS)
Each Coupon Tripled to $3
Final Price: Free
French's French Fried Onions $2.49
Coupon Used: 75 cents/1 (05/10 SS)
Coupon Tripled to $2.25
Final Price: 24 cents
Kelloggs Raisin Bran $3.19 x 5 = $15.95
Coupon Used: $1/1 Raisin Bran (06/07 Red Plum)
Each Coupon Tripled to $3
Final Price: 95 cents for 5 boxes
Kelloggs Fruit Loops $3.39 x 3 = $10.17
Coupon Used: $1/1 Fruit Loops (06/07 Red Plum)
Each Coupon Tripled to $3
Final Price: $1.17 for 3 boxes
Kelloggs Corn Pops $3.19
Coupon Used: $1/1 Corn Pops (06/07 Red Plum)
Coupon Tripled to $3
Final Price: 19 cents
Kelloggs Apple Jacks $3.29
Coupon Used: $1/1 Apple Jacks (06/07 Red Plum)
Coupon Tripled to $3
Final Price: 29 cents
Pert Plus $2.29 x 5 = $11.45
Coupon Used: $1/1 (05/03 SS)
Each Coupon Tripled to $3
Final Price: Free
Orbit Gum $1.29
My total should have been $4.13 but I paid $8.64. I didn't realize until I got home that I was not given credit for one coupon. But...can't complain! My total before coupons & tax was $59.79 so I saved $51.15.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.jpg)






6 comments:
Nice deals! You might try taking back the receipt and letting the customer service desk know that a coupon was missed. It works sometimes.
Good for you! I have been sick this last week and hated missing out on the triple Q's today. I had planned on getting the Kellogg's cereal as well, though. Lord willing, next week, I will be well and prepared. Thanks for sharing!
WOW, triple coupons! What a score, you did great considering all the cereal you got!
Thanks for stopping by my page, I love your page design, so colorful!
How do you know about the triple coupon deal? Does it say in the circular? I tried to look online at their ad and couldn't see anything.
This deal has not been posted in a circular or online but there have been printouts located at some of the registers. I am not sure if it is just the store in my town or not. I have heard that our store might have to close and this might be a way to get more business.
If you have a Ukrops in your town, I would call them and ask!
Awesome deals! Great job!
Post a Comment