Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Cheap Art & Pizza


















I love, love, love bistro paintings.  I love to sit and look into them and dream about what I would be doing, the sites, the smells....so I was so exctied when I found this one!

This picture came on top of the pizza box that we got on Sunday for our leftover lunch at the local pizza shop!  I knew as soon as I saw it that it would become an impromptu piece of art.  I simply cut it off of the box and then took another piece of cardboard that we had in the basement, measured, cut and made a frame for the "art".  I painted the frame black and glued it together.

Whala!  I love it!
 
  I am linking this post to DIY day at A Soft Place To Land
 

3 comments:

Brenda said...

I love it!!! Great eye..

thanks for stopping by and seeing my floors :-)

Marianna said...

Great idea...very cute.

Jessica said...

That is beautiful!! :)

a