Wednesday, February 3, 2010

It's going to be a bright sun shiny day!












This morning, even before the sun had tried to make an appearance over the ice cold snowy landscape, I received a wonderful burst of sunshine from Jen at Who Doesn't Love Coupons by giving me the sunshine award!

This is my first award and I am so honored, thank you Jen!

These are the rules I must oblige by in order to pass it on:

- Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
- Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

Now comes the hard part.  There are so many wonderful blogs that I go to everyday for encouragement, inspiration, a good deal, a giggle, a laugh...so here we go...

JulieAnn at SW Virginia Saving Money
Maryanne at My Penny Pile
Jenny at Our Nifty Notebook
Karen at Frugal Mommy of 2 Girls
Lori at  Paint, Decorate, Design on the Cheap
Collin at Hip2Save
Carrie at Money Saving Methods
Erin at The Vintage Pearl
Alyssa at Keeping the Kingdom First
Amanda at Imperfectly Beautiful
Kallie & Brooke at All Things Thrifty
Denise at The Centsible Sawyer

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Lori...you're such a sweetie!

Denise Sawyer said...

Thanks Lori! That was so sweet of you! =)
Hope you are having a great day!
Denise

Jenny said...

Thanks for thinking of me!

a