Last night I had to run into Kroger late. Ok, I didn't have to run, I wanted to go to the store at 8pm to buy some milk and other things that I couldn't live without. I also
I was getting ready to leave when I went past the rotisserie chicken stand. The packages were marked down to $2.99 from $5.99. These chickens come in handy for so many recipes! They can be pulled apart and frozen for future recipes and the best thing is that the meat is already seasoned! I was able to get about 3 cups of meat from one chicken.
I made my hubby chicken salad for lunch and will be able to make two chicken potpies (using chicken from another rotisserie chicken also) and freeze them for a later date. The meat could also be used to make BBQ chicken sandwiches, enchiladas, tacos, and/or soups.
The cheaper the chicken, the better!




.jpg)






No comments:
Post a Comment