Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Get your Groupon. Yes, Groupon!

Have you heard about this awesome site?  It is called Groupon.  It is a site that list awesome daily deals for businesses in cities all over the USA.  You purchase the coupon that is being offered for the business/item and then you have typically several months to use it.  What an awesome idea for traveling this summer!

Heading to Disney?  Check for coupons to local restaurants/attractions.
Heading to Va Beach?  Today you can get a Groupon to a local Putt-putt golf course
Heading to Chicago?  Today you can purchase Rooftop club tickets to a selection of Cubs games.  Wow!
Heading to anywhere?  Check out Groupon for the daily deal and possibly save alot!

Fine print:  I am posting this at my own discretion and all opinions are my own.  I am not getting paid to post my opinion, however if you do make a purchase of a coupon I will receive a credit to my Groupon account.  

No comments:

a