Wednesday, February 20, 2008

CVS Trip


I headed to CVS this week to try my hand at using the ECB's and a huge thanks to Sherri for helping me figure it out.

I bought
2 twelve pack (double roll) of Cottonelle
3 Jumbo packs of diapers
3 bags of wipes
2 palmolive dishsoaps
1 toothbrush
1 toothpaste
37 pictures

I spent $33 and some odd cents (I made a second trip through the store and used the $15 ECB that I got from my first purchase, I had a $4 off/$20 coupon, and coupons for everything I bought!)

I saved $50!

So today I went to Walmart to check to see if I really got a good deal and I did! I priced everything but the pictures and the total came to $67.26! I saved $35 over walmart!

4 comments:

Sherri said...

Yes! So glad you got a deal and figured it all out. What CVS did you get the TP from? The were out when on main st. when I went the other day. I looked at the price of pull ups at Kroger and they were about 10 dollars more than what I spent. I love great deals!

Judah said...

isn't CVS fun?!! It is confusing at first but fun and addicting!! Since being on bed rest after having baby I have not been able to go to the store and I am having grocery game withdrawals!!

Saph said...

That's awesome. =) Amazing isn't it how much money you can save at CVS. And I always thought it was way too expensive to shop there. I just never knew how to use the Extra Care program to my benefit til 2 months ago. =) Now I'm fully hooked.

heidi @ ggip said...

Great job. The TP deal this week coming up is the best price I can find in this area on that so I am going to add it to my CVS order even though it doesn't generate ECBs. It is a needed item;)

Plus, CVS is closer to home than Walmart for me. Have a good weekend.

a