Monday, July 21, 2008

Having an affair...

I love my neighborhood Kroger. I love the kind people. I love that I know where things are and that I can go in and out quickly. I love that it usually very neat and clean.

But, I am having an affair.

There is another Kroger a short hop, skip, and jump away from me. I went there because I have been told that the manager's specials are so much better. So, I snuck past my favorite Kroger last night and headed to the "other" Kroger.

The difference was amazing. There were manager specials in almost every department. Bags of salad are usually marked down to $1.49 at my Kroger-at this new kroger, they were 25 cents! As well as many, many other good-no amazing deals.

I still love my Kroger but I will be sneaking to the other one on a regular basis.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Where is this amazing Kroger? My Kroger never has manager specials!

Sherri said...

Save some for me! I love RWK! I have saved so much money or manger specials.

a