
If you are a coffee fan, like me, this is a good time to go out and buy yourself a Starbucks giftcard...in any amount.
Here is why.
1. A gift card is great even if you are treating yourself.
2. You should register your card online. Once this is done, extras like flavorings are free (I like peppermint mochas so the peppermint flavoring would be free)
3. Once registered, as a thank you, Starbucks will send you a postcard good for a FREE beverage of your choice. This alone is worth buying a giftcard for.
4. On July 25 & 26 you will get a complimentary (means FREE) new smoothie. You have to have a registered card though...I had the chocolate banana one today and it wasn't too bad. Thanks to "cent"sible Sawyer for letting us know about this one!




.jpg)






1 comment:
You know... I didn't know this. I have two gift cards sitting here on my desk waiting for me to use them. Now I'm going to register them! Thanks for the tip!
Post a Comment