Sunday, August 31, 2008

Shocked!

Several days ago, I followed a link off of one of my favorite blogs (I would give them credit but now I can't remember which blog it was). Anyway, I hopped over to enter a giveaway and left my entry.

Guess what? I won! I won! I won! I am so shocked and amazed and utterly thrilled! I won a $25 gift card to CVS!

So, go over and visit Sweet Pea and share the love. She is the mom of twins (oh so cute!) and has just started her blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats again Lori, glad you stumbled upon my blog! Hope you enjoy the gift card. I would love to hear of your adventures in using the card!

Jenna

ExtraordinaryMommy said...

Congrats Lori! I know you love some CVS (I still wish we had one!) The closest one is in the next state over...boo...hiss!

a