It is such a lovely word...poop. Is it an acronym for something? I don't know but as of late, it the favorite word of my son. He says it even though he knows that he shouldn't. And then, bless his little repeating heart, he says "Sorry Mommy for saying poop" a hundred times, just for the excuse of saying the word again!
Now, I know that we all poop. I know that there are some days that I say I am too pooped to poop! I know that it could be alot worse. But something about that word is just driving me crazy! Anyone else pooped of hearing the word poop?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.jpg)






2 comments:
I say poop on it! My kids think that that is the best word since boody.
Ugh! Poop!!
What is it with kids and things of that nature. So funny. Luckily we haven't gotten to the stage where my son tries to say that. We are just trying to get him to do it in the potty more. :)
Post a Comment