Saturday, March 21, 2009

Free Thomas The Train at Toys R Us

Thanks to Money Saving Mom (MSM) and Freebies 4 Mom for sharing this awesome information! I could not have said it any better that MSM so I am just going to directly quote her.










"... I'm guessing these will go quickly so if you're interested in taking advantage of this deal, I recommend going early on Saturday.To make it more worth your while, bring your children with you on Saturday between 12 p.m. and 2 p.m. and they can enjoy special activities and freebies in celebration of the Little People 50th Birthday celebration."

To print your Thomas coupon that says "one per guest", click here. You will be redirected to MSM's site to access the coupon.

Click here for more information on the Birthday Celebration. According to this, participants get a free Little People DVD, while supplies last.

5 comments:

Kelli Moore said...

Okay, we're getting ready to head over there. We'll let you know how it goes!
Kelli

Laura said...

Thanks for the heads up. Just popped in from SITS to say hi.


Come check out my spring giveaway.

Kelli Moore said...

Hey Lori,

It worked. They were really great and didn't bat an eye when I had a coupon for Mateo and a coupon for Danny, and just let one go first. VERY fun. They're playing with their new trains as we speak!
THANKS!!

A Psych Mommy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog--we got our Thomas Train yesterday!

thriftymomofthreekids said...

Thanks so much---you're the best!

thriftymomofthreekids.blogspot.com

a