Several Weeks Ago, I sent this message to Shortcuts.com to clarify what I found in this post, by MommySnacks.
Email sent...
"I have been receiving conflicting information on whether or not coupons from Shortcut.com can be combined with paper coupons.
There have been several instances when I have a paper coupon and have loaded an e-coupon on my shopping card. Because the e-coupon is reflective on the receipt I do not know if the e-coupon has been redeemed until I am handed the receipt (while I am trying desperately to keep my son's hands from touching everything around him: candy, cookies, lip balm, etc)
I have looked through the Terms of Use for this program and am still left unsure. I would like to do what is ethically correct and need some guidance.
Thank you in advance for your assistance!"
The Response From Shortcuts.com:
Hello Lori,
Thanks for contacting us. The instance in which you are referring to is known as STACKING. Currently, in some retail stores this can be achieved, however, the manufactures of the coupons are working to resolve this issue in the near future. Also, when stacking occurs all coupons can become obsolete in a transaction if the amount of the coupon exceeds a certain dollar off amount. We are working closely with our partners and our cpg partners to work towards resolution and clarity of this issue in the near future.
Thank You,
Shortcuts.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.jpg)






No comments:
Post a Comment