Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A truly fabulous crafty giveaway (oh my!)

One wonderful day I ran across a blog that has filled my head with sweet visions of things to make for my children. I check it everyday. I dream about getting out my sewing machine, blowing the dust off and actually learning how to use it just to make some of the adorable things found on the site. I dream of being crafty. I really do. I just need to get organized and find the time!

The name of the site? I am sure that you can't to find out. Well...get ready to be blown away!
The site is called JesseKateDesigns. The ideas just flow from this blog including easy crafts, projects, digital scrapbooking, and embroidery.

Well, I have been given the wonderful opportunity to host a giveaway from her one of her shops at the online stores she co-owns with her sister, SWAKembroidery and YouCanMakeThis.com. One winner will be chosen to receive a $25 gift certificate to one (1) of these online shops. ***Please note that there are many different "merchants" selling their products along with JesseKate Designs in both SWAKembroidery and YouCanMakeThis.com
The gift certificate is only for items made by JesseKate Designs. Please make sure to follow the links given on thise site.***

Now, let me give you a glimpse of what to expect:
If you have an embroidery machine...















If you have a sewing machine:











Now to enter is really simple. Go check out these two links (remember giveaway is only from these two links. If you roam on the site, be sure to come back to the original link) SWAKembroidery and/or YouCanMakeThis and come back and tell me at least one thing that you fell in love with. Trust me, this giveaway amount is so incredibly generous, your heart can fall for more than one thing!

This giveaway will be open until 04/28. A winner will be randomly chosen and notified on 04/29. Please make sure to leave a way for me to contact you if you are the winner!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the frayed appliques and the tea towels! What a great site...I have to go poke around and get inspired!

Richelle said...

The Frayed Applique: Think Spring! is so cute!

Jen said...

Oh my! Cool sites. I love the frayed applique. I would love to make my daughter some tee-shirts for summer with that design.

Anonymous said...

I love the Oh-So-Chic apron.

Thanks for the chance to win!

mel said...

I would love to get the make an oh so chic apron. . . since I've been eying up the already made ones on other sites.

mdhohn(at)msn(dot)com

Johnny said...

I actualluy have visited this site before and I too love the stuff...
I love Americana Frayed Flag Throw Quilt, I would love to make it for my Mom.

a