Tuesday, December 29, 2009

An awesome idea for a T-shirt

I love that I can meet new people through this blog and share in their creativity!  I have gotten so many wonderful ideas and I ran across one that has to be pure genius today.  Seriously, why can't I come up with things like this?

I found a blog called Sit, Relax, and Read, and the author, Cha Cha.  She has made the most adorable snowman T-shirts for her children.  Here is a picture (I am just borrowing a picture from her blog)


For complete directions on how to make this adorable shirt, please visit her blog here.  And don't forget to leave her a comment.  For more wonderful DIY ideas, visit A Soft Place To Land.

1 comment:

Charity said...

Thanks for showing me such love. I am honored. I have another T shirt idea for next month so keep checking back.

a