One of my husband's favorite Christmas gifts is a photo album filled with pictures from the year. It is so fun to then look at our pictures from each year and remember the things that we did...the way the children were and have grown...and trips that we took.
If you are like me, I take a thousand (respectfully) throughout the year. I might take the kids to the park and take 324 of them sliding, climbing, and running. There might only be 10 of those 324 that I really like. And the same thing happens over and over...324 pictures put on the computer...I only like 10-12 of them.
So here is what I do. I make a new folder in my picture application for pictures for that year. When I find an awesome picture, I put it in that folder and then by the end of the year, I have the best of the best to put in the album. But another great idea is to have those photos set aside so when a great picture deal comes available, I know exactly which ones to get prints of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.jpg)






No comments:
Post a Comment