Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Different Kind of Giveaway with PW

One of my absolute favorite blogs is by Ree Drummond, The Pioneer Woman.  Have you ever heard of her or checked out her blog(s)?  I check them...way too often.  I swear you can feel your waistline bulging just from reading how much butter she puts into her recipes-which all look absolutely divine.
She also homeschools, which is how I first learned about her.  She also is a photographer and takes wonderful, a day in the life photos of life on the ranch.

She is known for her giveaways.  Kitchenaid Mixers, books, Amazon giftcards, dishes, etc.  Today she is holding a giveaway, but a different kind.  All you have to do is leave an entry.  She will randomly choose two winners and donate $500 to the Haitian-related charity of the winner's choice.  She is also going to donate $0.10 for every entry received on this giveaway to a (3) Haitian-related charities.  As of 2:33 p.m. est, there were over 9200 entries.

So, take a moment and go to her site and leave a comment, thought, prayer, etc.

(borrowed picture from Ree Drummond, Pioneer Woman)  

No comments:

a