Sharing the happiness!
Ok, because I know that you love me and want to share my happiness, let me share my great grocery deal...
In the picture...
**(reg price) other is sale price
(5) Twelve Packs of Pepsi ($4.79 each) $3.00 each
(4) Small Cans Cinnamon Rolls ($1.79 each) $1.00 each
(4) Cans Breadsticks ($2.49 each) $1.00 each
(1) Can Cresent Rolls ($1.88)
(1) Bag Cat Food ($6.99)
(1) Coffee Creamer ($2.19) $1.89
(2) Pert Plus ($3.31 each)
(1) Bleach ($1.48)
(15) Electrasol Tabs ($4.89 each) $2.69 each
Total Price before Sale Price $136.61
Total Due after Sale Prices given $77.02
Total after Coupons: $27.85!
Let me get a shout out in happiness!
Here is how I did it:
CVS
Pepsi were buy 4/$12 get one free at CVS
Total $12.00
- 2/$10 CVS
- $5 ECB's
Paid: $5.00 out of pocket for 5 twelve packs!
Kroger:
Coupons Used:
I had coupons for the canned rolls which made them either 50 cents a can or 30 cents a can
(2) $2.00 off Pert Coupons
(1) $1.00 off Creamer coupon
(1) Coupon for free bag of cat food ($6.99 value)
(15) $2.25 off Electrasol coupons thanks to Kim!
Thanks for sharing the happiness
***After looking at the receipt, I realized that the pert rang up at full price $3.31, not $2.50. So I took my receipt back to the store and was refunded $4.22 (full price for one, the difference on the other)
I took that money and bought 6 bags of Keebler Cookies and two more bottles of Pert for $5.52
What a sweeter deal!




.jpg)






1 comment:
You did good! To sweeten the deal you could do the Pert and then $5 in school supplies and send in for $5 rebate.
Post a Comment