Last night I had to run to Kroger for milk. I had too. *Gasp* It had been two days. So, I trudged into Kroger late last night. Then, had to trudge back out in the cold to get money, then back inside. It was 20 degrees! Whew!
Anyway, I got the other few things that I needed: Jelly, popcorn, chocolate syrup (for chocolate milk of course) and then headed to the self check out. I always check the coupon catalina for left over coupons. There was one dangling on the machine that had a $3.00 off printed on it. I took a closer look to see that it was a coupon for $3.00 off a next purchase! A gold mine in coupons!
I looked at the lady manning the self checkout lanes and then looked back at the coupon. I snagged it and turned it in. This means that my milk only cost 50 cents!
Always check those coupons laying around. Some people don't realize that they are leaving free money at the checkout. Check out the loot of coupons my friend Kim found the other day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.jpg)






No comments:
Post a Comment