I am a messy cook. I usually have all of the kitchen cabinets open, more dishes spread around than I have counter space, and a pile of dishes in the sink that threaten to collapse and cause a even bigger mess.
But, I am a good cook (at least most of the time), I think.
Here is a trick that has come in very handy for me. I have a spray bottle that I have taken a floor cleaner, like Lysol concentrated, and have diluted it to the proper strength in it. When some wayward splatter of spaghetti sauce hits the floor, I grab my bottle, spray, and then wipe!
Whala! Instant clean...well, that is when I finally see the wayward spot in the floor.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.jpg)






3 comments:
Great tip! :)
Thanks for stopping by today! You have some great tips! :)
Sounds like my kind of cooking! I love to cook, but I make a HUGE mess that I hate cleaning up!
Post a Comment