The great thing about these coupons?
They are specific to the items that I purchase on a regular basis and there is always at least one coupon for a free item.
What did I get?
FREE Nature Valley Granola Bar (1)
FREE Betty Crocker Cake Mix (1)
$1/10 Yoplait yogurt cups
75 cents/2 Betty Crocker Cake Mixes or Frostings
$2/1 Pert Plus Shampoo
$2/2 All Detergent
45 cents/1 Kroger Mini Carrots
$1/1 Pledge product
$1/2 Green Giant Frozen Veggies
$1/2 Jif Peanut butter
$1/4 Knorr Pasta or Rice sides
$1/2 Ragu Sauces
$1/1 Frechetta Pizza
$1/2 General Mills Cereal
How do I know that they are specific to the items that I buy the most often?
First, these are items that I buy in bulk at least once a month. Some items, like the carrots, are purchased weekly.
My friend Kim also received a set of coupons today. Her coupons are different than mine, but are for the items that she buys the most.
How do I get these coupons?
Well, I am not exactly sure. To the best of my knowledge, they are received because I created an online account with Kroger.com. I registered my card number (or alternate number with them) and have been receiving these coupons since.
What do they look like?

And, the coolest part? Most of them are Manufacturers Coupons which mean that they can be used at other stores!
Go, run, as fast as you can type...go to Kroger.com and register your card.




.jpg)






2 comments:
Thanks for the heads up!
Some of mine were the same as yours, some different. I had a coupon for a free box of Fiber One bars. They're tied to your Kroger card and your shopping habits.
Post a Comment