Thanks for all who entered!
Around a month ago I came across the Etsy shop of Lauren Alexander. Since then, I have stopped by everyday to look at the amazing items that she has for sale. Her watercolors are so simple, elegant, and fun.
I have fallen in love. My only problem: choosing which ones that I want to decorate my daughters' room with!
Here is an example of her awesome work
(all images copied with permission)

Also, her items are all so amazingly priced!
3x5 prints are $4.00.

"It is 3.5"x5" including the colored border giving it the illusion of being matted already -- perfect for framing! The image is archival and has a matte finish."
Pendants for $5.25 of an original watercolor. These would be great for Mother's Day gifts.

Lauren has so graciously allowed me to host a giveaway of one set of 15 stickers from her store. The stickers are 2"x2" and feature 15 of her original watercolors. They would be great to give as a gift, use on a greeting card, or use them to decorate with! They would also be great in Easter baskets!

(This is a picture of the exact stickers that the winner of the giveaway will receive.)
To enter:
1.)Please visit Lauren Alexander's Etsy shop and come back here and leave a comment with which print/item you fell in love with (or all of them if if you are like me).
2.)That's it. No other strings attached. Isn't that sweet?
Be sure to leave me a way to contact you if you are the winner!
This giveaway will be open until March 26th at 9:00 p.m. EST.




.jpg)






51 comments:
Okay, I'm in love.
Seriously, her work is so colorful and bright -- I love it!
I love A LOT of them, but if I had to choose between a few it'd have to be Sweet Tree, the Zoo Buddies prints (my son would LOVE them), and Miss Bea Haven (she would go very well with my living room decor -- I collect lots of cat-themed things).
Thanks for the giveaway.
Now I'm off to drool at her site a bit more...
These are all so great! Though the goldfish is stunning, my favorite are the ones with the little bird -- A Peaceful Quiet was a nice one.
I Love The Princess. :)
These are all beautiful. Thanks for the contest.
I love her work. My favorite is Lean on me.
Loveappleboutique@yahoo.com
Lauren has the cutest art. I love them all, but if I have to choose I'll have to give a top 3:
The Faithful One, The Grand Gesture, In Plain Sight. Wait...and An Aesthetic Devotion :)
All of her work is absolutely amazing, and it is so hard to pick just one, but I would have to say My favorite is: The Critical Expert. I just received that one in the mail, bought it a couple of days ago and it is just beautiful.
PamperedPapier@gmail.com
Lovely just lovely....that's my favorite. So many sweet ones to pick from:)
April
I adore Lauren Alexander's art. One of my favorites is A Peaceful Quiet http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=19829312
The colors are so beautiful and serene.
heidig@gmail.com
drifting thru night and all the elephant ones and a little spark - but they are all very cute!!!
I love the Ultimate Owls - Limited Edition Print -- just wonderful! Also The Faithful One -- so cute!
vmlay@artsci.wustl.edu
I love her work! One of my favorites is Where Love Grows on Trees.
=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
These are so cute! Great designs :) I love the Where Love Grows on Trees print the absolute best. Thanks for entering me :)
zokiemichael(at)sisna(dot)com
It is so hard to choose, they are all so beautiful. I love the Faithful One, dogs are so dear to my heart especially since my dd has a service dog.
Thanks for the giveaway
Hard to choose, but I will say "The Comfort of Home". The Color Wheel is also really neat! Thanks for the give away. We love stickers around here.
My latest favorite is her new ACEO, "On my way."
(BTW, Lauren's originals are even more fabulous in person. I own more than several and can highly recommend her work :)
I have bought so much of laurens stuff I can't get enough!!!! Love the pendants and i love love love her stickers!!!!!
I think the Love Like Yours print is super cute!
thebovees49091 at yahoo dot com
These should be in an art store or art section at Target! What a talent. If I had to pick it would be devoted sister!
rbjj32825[at]lycos[dot]com
Love the The Day of Inner Peace.
lesjoujou AT gmail DOT com
so hard to choose ,I really love every item, I love roses so i will have to go with "up from the ashes"So pretty !!! you can view my shop at www.LilDabDesigns.etsy.com, Good luck to all that entered!!
Barbara
I so love her artwork. Just a couple of weeks ago I purchased three of her prints: Devoted sisters, the velvet voice and the princess. I would have bought more, but just can't find the space to put them in. Her work is truely amazing and oh soooo cute.
Hi there Lori....I went to look at all the art and bought a bunch!! They are beautiful...thank you for sharing Lauren's awesome site!! We, my daughter and I, especially love "The Patient Partner." thanks again!!!
I love the purple rain print. It's just so much fun to look at.
thanks
laroyal06@gmail.com
I love these
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=22471040
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=19420599
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=22272225
But they are all beautiful! *___*
kira
(kira-8@libero.it)
I love the Green sky self portraint print. Her work is AMAZING!! There's so much to chose from! thanks jacquecurl@gmail.com
What a hard decision! I think I will choose the Mad Scientist (green owl). All so cute! Thank you for hosting this giveaway!
I love the Ultimate Owls print; anything owls!
I have fallen in love with the The Mad Scientist print! Such gorgeous colors and I love the owl!!!
lensimpressions at gmail dot com
The "Let Them Fly" card print is so sweet and inspiring...from the message for a child about the butterflies, to the parent with the young adults, about their lives!
I could look at this print forever, so beautiful!
pumpkinlady430@yahoo.com
I like the A Simple Life - Collection of 4 prints.
What a cute shop! I love all the owls so "Ultimate Owls" is awesome!
puffpastryshop(at)gmail(dot)com
puffpastry.etsy.com
I fell in love with The Realist and The Dreamer ACEO :)
Thanks for the giveaway!
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
Can I just say that I LOVE Lauren's work!! I'm sorry but I just can't pick a favorite. I have some of her prints and I am in heaven with her magnets on my fridge, but stickers... oh boy!! I so badly want a pendant, but I can't decide which one!!! :)
Her shop is so cute! I love many of the prints but I think my favorite is the A Life of Love and A Life of Happiness - set of 2 prints.
www.playswithclay.etsy.com
playswithclay3@yahoo.com
Those are such beautiful pictures! I especially like the Let Them Fly print.
i like up from the ashes
KawaiiNeko2008 (at) aol (dot) com
I adore the Everybody Gets the Blues - set of 4 prints. I love owls, and I love the sentiment. These are beautiful.
urchiken at gmail dot com
Love the Day of Acclaim!
aliciamnieto at yahoo dot com
Thanks!
I am torn between the Green Sky print and the Better together print. Both are so lovely!
krherning at yahoo dot com
What beautiful artwork, I love how colourful each print is! I like "let them fly" since I love butterflies. And all the owl prints are adorable too. Thanks for entering me into your giveaway :)
My favourite is Goldfish. I just love how the colours look all blended together.
HOooray! I just wanted to pop in and say thanks :-D I'm always interested to know what people are liking! Thanks!
Awe, they are so cute. I love all birds so the bird ones are my favorites!!! Ultimate Owl might be the best though.
Tami
I love them all, but my favorite is Lovely :) *Thanks* for the giveaway!
blog[at]theluckyladybug[dot]org
This stuff is so cute. I really like the pendants.
I really like A Memorable Impression, because I love night-themed art. I love just about all of her prints though!
rebeccastar at gmail dot com
My favorite is Up From the Ashes!
shan_da(at)hotmail(dot)com
Now HOW did you know I WOULD fall in love with a print? I thought I'll just pick my favorite, but when I saw "Where Love Grows ON" it made me say "awww"...it DID touch my heart. You really know what your art can make people feel!
Everything is just so adorable! I love cute things and all those prints are just that. I do really like the The Protector and Her Little Flyer. Thank you!
Like you, I'm pretty crazy about her entire collection. The designs are genuinely lovely and the colors are sublime!
My most favorite, favorite print is the dazzling INFINITE (the bigger the better...?)
I also love the Sweet Tree Art Pendant - mmmm the colors! And the Set of 5 Little Magnets are delightful.
But I must also say, I'm going to have to purchase "The Day od Powerful Return" as a Mother's Day card for my Mom, and Miss Behaven because we have not one, but TWO "pesky" kitties!
These are darling. I love her Once Upon a Time.
rsgrandinetti@yahoo(dot)com
Post a Comment