Thursday, March 5, 2009

When all are sick...


For the last week by sweet husband has been home sick. My kids have been sick, I have been sick. Life is funny when everyone is sick. Things slow down. Grumpiness grows...as quickly as the germs.
One night, my sweet husband rolled over and took up too much space on my side. I knew that he felt miserable so I gave him permission to stay where he was. I did however, forbid him to breathe my way! I actually said "You can stay where you are but you have to breathe the other way." Very grumpily of course.

My little ones are so anxious to do something, anything. What do you do when you are sick and unable to move but you still have little ones (or older ones for that matter) that still want to play?
Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Molly Anne said...

I can't offer any advice on that front, but I hope everyone is feeling better soon!

a