That's right, ADULT coats on clearance at the Children's Place for $3.99! They are meant to match the ones that you can purchase for your children. Hurry! Supplies are limited!
Use code E79AA to get an extra 15% off! (thanks Mojo Savings!)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Lori, Wow that is a great deal; thanks for sharing it on your blog! I also wanted to say thank you for stopping by my blog and writing a comment yesterday. It's so nice to meet another frugal blogger here in Virginia. I'll be checking your blog frequently and added you to my list of Virginia Frugal Bloggers here. Thanks, Laura
1 comment:
Hi Lori,
Wow that is a great deal; thanks for sharing it on your blog!
I also wanted to say thank you for stopping by my blog and writing a comment yesterday. It's so nice to meet another frugal blogger here in Virginia.
I'll be checking your blog frequently and added you to my list of Virginia Frugal Bloggers here.
Thanks,
Laura
Post a Comment