Friday, January 22, 2010

Kroger Deals Starting 01/24 - UPDATED

UPDATED WITH COUPON MATCHES AS OF 01/24
I get my coupon information from my own coupons and from Couponmom.com. Although I live a mid-atlantic area, the coupons that I list are regional and might not be the same as those received in other areas.  All coupons are usually available on Ebay which I use when a super-duper deal comes available.

Be sure to check your local Kroger's coupon policy.  Mine doubles 50 cents and below.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kroger is holding a BIG GAME GREATS deal.  It looks alot like the Mega 10 events.  You have to purchase participating items in any quantity of 10 to get an extra $5 taken off your entire purchase.  There really isn't any explanation given on the flyer so I am not sure how many rewards you can get per transaction but it is usually three.

Here are the deals.
Listed alphabetically...except for the first two which I consider to be the best two deals.  Cheese and a way to clean the dishes!

Kraft Cheese - Singles, Bar, Shredded
BGG Price:  99 cents
BGG Discount:  50 cents
Coupon Available:  $1/2 (01/24 SS)
Final Price:  50 per bag/bar
(Ok, I am just going to tell you that I seriously did a happy dance on my front porch when I saw the first deal.  Yeah.  There were construction workers nearby.  I hope they weren't paying attention.  I stocked up on cheese when it was on sale like this the last time and I have just run out!)

Electrasol Finish
BBG: $2.99
Coupon Available:  $2.50/1
Final Price:  49 cents
Hurry, Hurry, Hurry to ebay to stock up on these pricey little ditties!

Now ABC order

Armour Meatballs
BBG: $1.99

Pepsi Two Liters
BBG:  79 Cents

Chex Mix  $1.99
BBG Discount:  50 cents
Coupon Available:  50 cents/2
Final Price:  99 cents each-WYB2

Capri Sun $1.99
BBG Discount:  50 cents
Final Price:  $1.49

Coffee Mate Liquid Creamer 
BBG Discount:  50 cents
Coupon Available:  50 cents/1 (11/01 RP)
Final Price: 

Daisy Sour Cream  $1.99
BBG Discount:  50 cents
Final Price:  $1.49 each

Dixie Napkins, Bowls, Plates $1.99
BBG Discount:  50 cents
Final Price:  $1.49

Edy's Icecream  $2.99
BBG Discount:  50 cents
Final Price:  $2.49

Goldfish Crackers
BBG:  88 Cents

Frank's Red Hot Sauce 12 oz  $1.69
BBG Discount:  50 cents
Coupon Available:  50 cents/1 (01/24 SS)
Final Price:  19 cents each

French's Mustard  $1.69
BBG Discount:  50 cents
Coupon Available:  50 cents/1
Final Price:  19 cents

Hormel Completes  $2.19
BBG Discount:  50 cents
Final Price:  $1.69

Hormel Chili $1.29
BBG Discount:  50 cents
Coupon Available:  55 cents/2
Final Price:  51 cents each WYB2

Hunt's Tomato Sauce/Paste/Diced 99 cents
BBG Discount:  50 cents
Coupon Available:  45 cents/3
Final Price:  19 cents a can WYB3
(Not listed on ad but verified in store)
 
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter $1.49
BBG Discount:  50 cents
Final Price:  99 cents

Kellogg's Fruit Snacks  $1.99
BBG Discount:  50 cents
Final Price:  $1.49

Kraft Easy Mac  99 cents
BBG Discount:  50 cents
Final Price:  49 cents

Kraft Mayo or Miracle Whip $2.49
BBG Discount:  50 cents
Final Price:  $1.99

Kraft Salad Dressings  $1.99
BBG Discount:  50 cents
Final Price:  $1.49

Jello Gelatin/Pudding  99 cents
BBG Discount:  50 cents
Final Price:  49 cents

Land O Lakes Butter  $1.49
BBG Discount:  50 cents
Final Price:  99 cents

Lays Potato Chips $2.28
BBG Discount:  50 cents
Final Price:  $1.78

Lysol Disinfecting Spray $4.49
BBG Discount:  50 cents
Coupon Available:  $1/1 (01/03 SS)
Final Price:  $2.99

Mission Tortillas $1.99
BBG Discount:  50 cents
Coupon Available:  75 cents/1 (01/10 SS)
Final Price:  74 cents each

Mott's Apple Sauce (six pack) $1.79
BBG Discount:  50 cents
Final Price: $1.29

Mott's Apple Juice  $1.99
BBG Discount:  50 cents
Final Price:  $1.49

Nabisco 100 Calorie Snack Packs (various) $2.39
BBG Discount:  50 cents
Final Price:  $1.89

New York Texas Toast  $2.49
BBG Discount:  50 cents
Coupon Available:  40 cents/1 (11/08 SS)
Final Price: $1.19

Oscar Mayer Beef Franks  $2.99
BBG Discount:  50 cents
Final Price: $2.49

Oscar Mayer Fun Pack Lunchables $2.49
BBG Discount:  50 cents
Final Price:  $1.99

Oscar Mayer Deli Creations  $2.49
BBG Discount:  50 cents
Final Price:  $1.99

Propel Water/SoBe Lifewater  99 cents
BBG Discount:  50 cents
Final Price:  49 cents

Quaker Chewy Granola Bars  $1.99
BBG Discount:  50 cents
Coupon Available:  $1/2 (01/03 RP)
Final Price:  99 cents each WYB2

Quaker Quakes  99 cents
BBG Discount:  50 cents
Final Price:  49 cents each

Rotel Tomatoes  99 cents
BBG Discount:  50 cents
Coupon Available:  30 cents/1
Final Price:  FREE or (-11 cents Money Maker)

Sargento Cheese  $1.99
BBG Discount:  50 cents
Final Price:  $1.49

Sister Shubert Parker House Rolls $2.49
BBG Discount:  50 cents
Coupon Available:  50 cents/1 (11/15 SS)
Final Price:  99 cents each
(not listed on ad, verified in store)

Tide Laundry Detergent  $6.49
BBG Discount:  50 cents
Coupon Available:  35 cents/1 (01/17 PG)
Coupon Available:  $1/1  (12/27 PG)
Final Price: $4.49 - $5.29

Tostitos Tortilla Chips/Queso Dips  $2.88
BBG Discount:  50 cents
Coupon Available:  55 cents/2 (01/17 SS)
Final Price: $2.10 WYB 2

Wheat Thins $2.20
BBG Discount:  50 cents
Coupon Available:  $1/1 (01/24 SS)
Final Price:   70 cents!


OTHER SALE ITEMS THIS WEEK-NOT PART OF PROMOTION
---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===-- 
Betty Crocker Cookie Pouch
Sale Price:  $1.99
Coupon Available:  40 cents/1 (12-13 GM)
Final Price:  $1.19

Carnation Evaporated Milk
Sale Price:  99 cents
Coupon Available:  50 cents/2 (01/24 SS)
Final Price:  49 cents each

Cover Girl, various
CLOSEOUT $2.60
Coupon Available:  $1/1 (01/17 PG)
Final Price:  $1.60

Fleischmanns Yeast Strip
Sale Price:  $1.59
Coupon Available:  40 cents/1 (12/06 SS)
Final Price:   79 cents each


J&J Baby Wash
Sale Price:  $2.99
Coupon Available:  $1/1 (01/03 RP)
Final Price:  $1.99

Mission Tomato Basil Wraps
Sale Price:  $1.99
Coupon Available:  75 cents/1 (01/10 SS)
Final Price:  $1.24

Splenda 9.7 oz 
Sale Price:  $5.99
Coupon Available:  $1.50/2 (01/03 RP)
Final Price:  $5.24 WYB2

6 comments:

Rosalyn Echols said...

In the ad the Electrasol Tabs are 12 - 20ct. The $2.50/1 cpn is good on "Any one Finish 20ct Quantum, 32 ct Powerball Tabs or 32 ct Gelpacs." So this coupon would only be good on the Quantum if it is included in the sale. The others would have to be the 32 ct and they are not included. It is the $1/1 that the $2.50/1 was attached to that would work for the other varieties in the 20 ct. HTH!

Mom24 said...

Ugh, I wish I had read Rosalyn's comment first. I just bought 20 coupons. :( Oh well. I know I'm not good on this saving money stuff. lol

Sherri said...

Rosalyn is correct, but with the different regions some people got coupons that don't have a quantity on them.

Mom24, I got some on ebay and they were the ones not marked with a quantity. They just day any.

Anonymous said...

The electrasol q's that were in my paper are good on ANY electrasol. I guess different regions received different q's.

Coupon Clippin Mommy said...

Thanks so much! I went today and saved over 56%.

Mom24 said...

Thanks to you, I just got 20 boxes of tabs for $13.84 plus $3.49 for the coupons on eBay. Thank you so much! That will last our family 6-9 months and I saved $94.

Unfortunately I didn't do as well with the All deal, but I learned, again from you, that stores will price match Big Lots and I will keep that in mind for another time. Still, I managed to get 15 bottles for $2 each, which is still a decent deal--just not as good as what you found.

Thank you for posting these deals. I'll be watching for more in the future.

a