Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Coupon Nightmares




Last night I was plagued with coupon nightmares. Did I have the right ones, was I at the right place with the right list at the right time? See, saving money can be bad for your health!

I saw this cartoon and I laughed my head off! If you see me like this in CVS or Kroger, please offer to get me serious mental help!

3 comments:

Sherri said...

Here I was thinking I was the only one having these nightmares! Do you think they would let us share a room at rehab? If we promise to not stay up till 5am (or was it 6) talking!

Lori said...

I think probably so...Staying up until 6:00 a.m. (or was it 6:30?) was one of the funniest evenings I've can remember!

AnneMarie said...

this totally cracks me up! I sent several friends here to see your blog and cartoon!
I have not updated my blog in so long.. we have a lot going on right now and I need to concentrate on family and budget.. I will blog soon and let everyone know what has been happening in our lives...
I am happy to find that Ava touched your heart. She has taught me and my children a huge lesson!! Sheye is an amazing mama... great amounts of wisdom from her... and she probably doesn't even realize it!

a