Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Like a crying baby....


Have you ever heard of a telephone ringing being related to a baby crying?...you can't help but pick it up? We don't have caller ID so every time the phone rings my heart races and I can't wait to get to it to see who it could be! Kinda like the little noise that my computer makes when I get an email. I have to go see it who has taken the time to write to me!

So, I have been trying very hard to not answer the telephone during the day when I am otherwise detained...like homeschooling, when I have finally found that moment to start playing with my ever patient daughter, when I have finally gotten my son down for a nap and my daughter in quiet time, and when we sit down to eat dinner.

What do you do?

My friend is holding a survey on her blog about this very matter. If you would like to participate, click here.

No comments:

a