Today I went shopping for my Kroger Round 2. I did pretty well but had to change my list often and the items that I was buying because Kroger was out of several things.
Here's what I purchased in my first transaction. I had coupons for everything that I purchased except the Goldfish crackers.
12 Pillsbury Pizza Crusts
5 Bottles of Windex
1 Shout
2 Cans hormel chili beans
1 Ziploc storage bag
5 Goldfish
4 Tidy Cat Liter
Total Due: $78.57
Amount Paid: $18.98
2nd Transaction
3 Cottonelle 4 pack toilet paper
1 pack Tyson Chicken breast
1 2-pack strip steaks (splurged a little but they were on sale)
1 single strip steak (splurged a little more)
4 packs Kraft shredded Mozz. cheese
2 packs Kraft singles
1 pack tater tots
1 New York Texas toast
2 6-pack yoplait yogurt for kids
2 Pillsbury pizza crusts
1 KC masterpiece BBQ sauce
1 (desperately needed!) tub of Tums
1 Jar Peanut butter
Total Due: $71.62
Amount Paid: $39.19
So the total due for both transactions together
was $150.19
and I paid $58.17
a savings of $92.02!




.jpg)






No comments:
Post a Comment