And the winner is....
Thanks to all who entered!
My wonderful hubby worked all day to give me a brand new look! I am so lucky that he does web designing on the side. Yea for snow days! In addition, he made me a button for my blog.
I am giving away a $5 giftcard to Starbucks for this giveaway.
This is my second entry for the Bloggy Giveaway Carnival. If you entered my first giveaway, please feel free to enter this one too!
This is open to USA only . Giveaway will end on Friday at 9:00 p.m. The entry is easy and you can enter in one of four ways or all four!
To enter to win this giveaway: (1)Subscribe to my feed (2) Add my new button to your page (3) Tell me what you think of the new layout (please only leave positive remarks...if you don't like it, just don't enter this way). (4) If you entered my first giveaway, just leave me a note to let me know you stopped back by.
Please leave a separate comment for each way that you enter.
Winner will be randomly generated on Friday evening. Be sure to leave a way for me to contact you. Thanks!




.jpg)






97 comments:
I love your layout. It reminds me of those cute little scrap-booking papers you can buy at craft stores. I love those things!
i love the bright colors and flowers! very cool!
2nd entry: I entered your first contest as well.
3rd entry: I subscribed to your feeed. :)
Btw, you can contact me through harleydiven(at)gmail(dot)com
...Thanks! :)
I love the colors, very vibrant and cheery!
Thanks for the opportunity!
I subbed your feed!
HI, I would love to enter your giveaway. New to all of this blog stuff. Have no idea how to subscribe to your feed. I wanted to tell you that I love your background.. It is so bright and pretty makes me think spring.
It would make great material for a blanket for alittle one.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Rene
itsjustmerene2003atyahoodotcom
I stopped back by.
I love the design - it's bright and cheerful. It makes me happy to look at it!
I love the colors- its so summery (is that even a word?!) Anyway it's so great to see a more colorful layout during such yucky winter weather!
thanks
yellyjohnsen@yahoo.com
I absolutely love the background of your home page. It has a kind of 70's feel to it with the colors and designs. I'm a huge fan of the 70's decor and I love it!
sallylynnsara@hotmail.com
I love the colors - orange is my fave!!!
I do like this layout. It is sort of soft and reminds me of scrapbooking. TRigell at aol dot com
Looks great! Makes me want to update mine.
I love the colors in the layout, they are so happy!
Oh, I do like the background. It's so happy and springy. Your husband did a fab job!
-Lauren
lauren51990 AT aol DOT com
i love the bright retro look!
Your flower background is gorgeous!! So retro and fun! I love the little bird, too! It really makes you smile when you first see it...your hubby did a great job!
yay its like the partrige family I love it, im back I stopped at your forst giveaway!
So cute! I really like your new look!
I'm subscribed to your feed. :)
I like the new layout! Its so bright and pretty!!
kayceewilliams at gmail dot com
Your blog is very eye-catching with all the bold colors! Very nice!
I stopped back by!
margelina@comcast.net
I really like the design that your hubby created...and how the text in the middle scrolls and the layout doesn't :)
I subscribe via bloglines :)
and I entered your first giveaway and am stopping back by :)
Very cute layout! Your hubby is talented.. Thanks for the second giveaway!
Your blog is so CUTE! It's different, and it's so bright and cheery. My kinda colors, specially at the end of a looooonnng, cold January!!
Thanks for offering.
Is there a second entry for commenting on the first giveaway? I'm not exactly clear on that.
I love funky flowers and the bright colors!
I left an entry on the first giveaway. Thanks! and good luck :)
I added your button to the scroll box in my left sidebar at http://redsoxmommy.blogspot.com
scblog at hotmail dot com
Your blog design is so cute!
scblog at hotmail dot com
I like the layout...very colorful and cheerful!
give_me_a_latte at yahoo
Your new layout is bright and fun!
Adding your button
I love your adorable blog!!!
I would be honored to win! This is the greatest gift ever! please pick me! I could us a white caramel mocha now! YUMMMO!
I love the new layout. Very fun!
dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com
I love your layout! It is fun, refreshing and easy to read and navigate!
leslierose at gmail dot com
It looks very crafty and creative. Bright and fun is the feeling I get. Thank you.
I hope you are having fun.
Thank you for the chance to raise a cup of joe to you.
I love the springy feel to your blog! Makes me happy!
I love the blog layout! Very bright and cheerful! Thanks for the awesome giveaway! I hope you have a wonderful day!
diane@diane-anderson.com
I love the bright colors! Very welcoming!
mrigell(at)gmail(dot)com
i like the flowers and how they're pretty, but don't obstruct from the text. good job to your husband!
i love the layout its fun and pretty
I'm having so much fun making friends and blog-hopping again this year.
Thanks for such a generous giveaway! I hope I'm chosen as the lucky winner!!!
also entered your 1st contest.
I like your header and I like the white background. It is so much easier to read than a red or black background.
pkildow at gmail dot com
I love the colorful design and the white center - can't stand to try to read over some sort of design. Thanks! summe21 at aol.com
I entered your first giveaway.
Thank you for having this!
I would love to win. I love the retro flowers and colors. Very pretty and eye catching.
Thank you
tatertot374@sbcglobal.net
Thank you for having this!
I would love to win. I love the retro colors. It is very eyecatching
Thank you
tatertot374@sbcglobal.net
I love this layout. Very colorful! I love color!
I subscribed. I entered the 1st one as well
jason@allworldautomotive.com
Very cute layout! It reminds me of spring.
I subscribe in my google reader!
Love the layout.It's so happy looking like your photo.Thanks for the chance to win ! tammyduc7@yahoo.com
second entry-i subscibed to your feed.Thanks for the chance to win ! tammyduc7@yahoo.com
this is an awesome layout! i love the colors and the birds... you think your hubby would be willing to help give my blog a new spin?
love it loaded quick and easy to read
I really like the layout - it's unique!!! Definitely a keeper. :-)
I love your new layout. It is dainty and colorful at the same time.
I love your hubby's work!!! Do you hire him out???
peggie dot loden at gmail dot com
I love the layout. It grabs my attention when II went to your sight and the first thing Inoticed was the bird. Very sweet :)
I have subscribed.
thanks so much
ceashark at aol dot com
I love the layout. It is easy to read and it is too cute. Love the little bird.
thanks again
ceashark at aol dot com
I also entered your first giveaway.
thanks again
ceashark at aol dot com
I think your colors are bold and fun. Gets me in the mood for spring (and summer!)
I really like your new layout. the colors are great.
I entered your first offer also! Thanks again!!
I entered your other giveaway! :) And I love your bright colored background.
This mod look is very cheery...just the opposite of the winter blah we are all feeling!
I love your new layout. It's so bright and pretty - it made me smile.
I'm following you!!
I love the colors of the layout. Very bubbly & adorable.
I subscribed to your feed.
txhottie_86 at yahoo dot com
I love the awesome amount of color and the beautiful flowers on your layout. I also like that the background or the posts themselves is still easy to read!
ksieker(at)hotmail(dot)com
I think your hubby did a great job! It's very cheery and makes me wish Spring were here
I really like your new layout. At first I thought it may be too busy, but it works really well with the simple background for your text. Great job!
gitrecca (at) gmail (dot) com
I entered your first giveaway as well!
gitrecca (at) gmail (dot) com
I love your new look, fresh and flowery!
I entered your first giveaway.
I love the colors and design of your new layout! I think it's very cheerful and attractive! Good job to your hubby! :)
Oh my gosh, I love your background. I'm almost 50 and for me the background is very 1950ish. I love it. If you ever tire of it, send it my way :)
I put your button up. Thanks! http://beccascontestlist.blogspot.com
I love your design - it makes me want Spring to get here even more!
I love the colors. It's a very happy layout.
I really like the look of your website - it reminds of a great fabric print that I would be apt to buy (I have a slight fabric addiction)! I also have a hubby who does web design on the side - isn't it great!!
karla at endikos dot com
I'm subscribed to your RSS feed.
I like the bright colors of your new layout!
I subscribed via Google Reader. Thanks for a very nice giveaway!
This is my first visit, so I don't know what the blog layout used to look like, but I do like the way it looks now. The colors are soft and easy to navigate.
I really like the look- very bright and cheerful.
I sub via google reader.
Subscribed.
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
i love the colors on your blog. it's friendly and fun! thanks
Post a Comment