Saturday, January 17, 2009

Kroger Mega Savings Event

This coming week, January 18th - 24th Kroger will be having a mega sales event. An additional $5 will be taken off of purchases made of any 10 participating items in a single transaction (3 rewards allowed per card per transaction). This equals 50 cents off per item.

I have listed some of the deals that I have found, including coupons if available. I am sorry that I can't tell you when the coupons were issued, but hopefully just knowing that they are available will help. Also, the final price listed is the sale price minus the extra savings minus the coupon.

Daisy Sour Cream
$1.99 with card
-50cents(instant $5 savings)
-$1 (50 cent/1 coupon doubled)
Final price:
49 cents

Pace Picante Sauce
$1.99 with card
-50 cents (instant savings)
-80 cents (40/1 coupon doubled)
Final price:
69 cents

Green Giant Fresh Steamers
$1.49 with card
-50 cents (instant savings)
-$1.00 (50 cent/1 coupon doubled)
Final Price:
Free!

Nature Valley/Fiber One Granola Bars
$2.49 with card
-50 cents (instant savings)
-$1.00 (50/1 coupon doubled)
Final Price:
99 cents

Coffemate Refrigerated Creamer 32 oz
$2.99 with card
-50 cents (instant savings)
-$1.00 (50/1 coupon doubled)
Final Price:
$1.49


I would like to thank Taylortown Coupon preview for the following information. The coupons listed in for the items will be in this Sunday's paper.

French's Classic Yellow Mustard
$1.49 card price
-50 cents (instant savings)
-$1.00 (50 cent/1 coupon doubled)
Final Price:
Free!

Hormel Chili with Beans
$1.00 card price
-50 cents (instant savings)
-55/2 coupon
Final price for two:
45 cents or 22 cents per can

Rotel Tomatoes
87 cents card price
-50 cents (instant savings)
-60 cents (30/1 coupon doubled)
Final Price
Free! Plus, 23 cent profit

Sobe Life Water
$1.00 card price
-50 cents (instant savings)
Final Price
50 cents
I was able to find coupons for these waters online at ebay that would make them free plus overage.

This is just some of the deals coming up this week...hope it helps! Remember to buy 10 participating items to get the extra $5 off!


1 comment:

Sherri said...

I CAN'T WAIT! Thanks for posting this. I was able to check your blog from Cameron's blackberry and this was one thing that made my vacation just a bit sweeter!

a