Sunday, February 15, 2009

Confessions about a sweet tooth...

This morning I had a sweet tooth. This happens on occasion, ok everyday. I open the refrigerator door to retrieve the milk for some good for you cereal.

There it is...the chocolate frosting that I opened last night simply to have a taste of chocolate. Yep, the craving was that bad. I looked at the frosting and had only a moments hesitation in grabbing the container.

I stood, refrigerator door slung open wide, having a morning dose of chocolate. With my finger! I didn't even have the courtesy to get a spoon! But it was good. Now on to the coffee!

3 comments:

Sherri said...

Here I was thinking I was the only one who did that. Only I prefer cream cheese frosting over chocolate most days. :-D

Monica said...

I am right there with you on those quick chocolate cravings. I prefer just a peice of dark chocolate because it is more intense chocolate flavor, but if ya got frosting, you can't go wrong there either!! Thank for checking out my blog!

amber said...

ok, you and me are so the same! sometimes any kind of chocolate will do!

a